Instagram


Instagram

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

PCP #4-10

Posting update.I was in Edmonton for the COMIC TALKS at Happy Harbour Comics on August 6th,and have been tied up for a little while.

Some experimentation is still going on...PCP#4 & #5 are two more images done with random apple prints.Inks and pencil crayon on top.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PCP#6 was done while waiting at the Greyhound Station on my way up to Edmonton.I got very little sleep in the following 48 hours.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PCP#7 & #8 were images started by "Cactus Pear" smeared on the index cards.Ink lines after...really playing with the tools here.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PCP#9 & #10-I took out the old watercolours,dabbed a few blotches on the cards.#9 started with a feather handled crowquill pen,#10 with a Sumi brush,both were gifts I received this summer from friends and relatives vacations.They were more decorative than fuctional.The images were finished with more reliable tools. I will still have to stretch my comfort level and really try something new.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Watch for more to come!

GarSeeYa!!!

No comments: