Instagram


Instagram

Saturday, August 20, 2005

PCP # 19- Magic of Art.

The BEST thing about drawing: A blank page can fill up so quickly when you let your imagination run wild.
I have had the Photoshop program for a couple of years now, but I've not taken any courses to properly use it. I am learning as I go, which is the case for all new technology that I encounter. It is always rewarding to try something new, you learn whether you like it or not.
In previous drawings done in P.S. I always ended up drawing over the lines- I could not retain the original line art, something very basic. I found my way around that, and this is the result.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I will have to some homework and research on P.S.Knowing how to use an Art Tool- the exploration is always the fun part. Funny thing is, I would miss getting the paint on my hands.


GarSeeYa!!!

No comments: